Sunday, May 13, 2012

oh...CAKE BALLS!!!

I'm sure most of you have been wondering when I would do a post about cake balls since it's the title of this blog. Well...HERE IT IS!

I made cake balls a while back for my co-workers. This was a very new endeavor for me, I had never made a cake ball let alone eaten one. They just looked so tasty...I just had to try.
If you have ever made cake balls (without and actual cake ball maker) then you know it is NOT an easy task. They looked like...disaster balls. Luckily they still tasted fantastic.
Not willing to give up on this delicious ball of cake and chocolate coating I made another batch at the request of my very pregnant boss, who wanted cake balls before she left for maternity leave. So here they are...CAKE BALLS! (still looking a little rough, but tastier than ever). Here is the recipe that I used.

{icing and cake mixture}

{melting chocolate for the coating}

{that's right...NEON sprinkles}

{ta-dah! cake balls}

{everything is better with neon sprinkles}

{another hit at work!}



{YUM!}

No comments:

Post a Comment