Sunday, April 22, 2012

Made with Love...Quilts

I have always loved the ida of making gifts for people as opposed to buying something...especially when it comes to baby gifts!

Working for a textile company offers numerous perks, one of them being fabric swatches! Immediately after my boss told us that she was pregnant I thought it would be so amazing to make a quilt out of swatches. 

{swatches with Fred Shand patterns}

I have made a lot of baby quilts in the past, but I don't think I have ever wanted to keep one for myself as much as this one, especially with the flame red fleece back and embroidery details!

{all stitched together with embroidery details}



{love the metallic dots!}

{final quilt, all folded up and ready for the baby shower!}

Can't wait to make more quilts with the rest of the swatches...maybe I'll even make one for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment