Wednesday, March 7, 2012

tiny holiday shirts for the little ones...

I LOVE making baby gifts! So it is really great that so many of my friends have babies now.
A friend of mine asked me to make an "I heart Latkahs" shirt for her son awhile back. That may not have happened yet, but I surprised her with something even better...a HAMENTASHEN shirt! (I was inspired while baking.)

Now I would obviously love to have access to a print studio to screen print shirts to my little heart's desire, who wouldn't. But, since I don't, I decided to hand paint these shirts using acrylic paint. 
The solid tees came from American Apparel, which means they are SUPER soft and come in great colors for any occasion.

{a little Irish luck for the little ones} 

Can't wait to give the shirts to the boys this weekend! (Stay tuned for some pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment