Sunday, August 26, 2012

Peanut Butter Quinoa Cookies

There is nothing better than a home baked treat on your birthday. 
I usually try to bake birthday treats that cater to someone's taste. One of my co-workers is very health conscious and loves everything quinoa so I figured, why not try some quinoa cookies. After a little research I found this recipe for Peanut Butter Quinoa cookies...here goes nothing.

{I know what you're thinking "really, quinoa?"...I was skeptical as well}

{cooked quinoa and rolled oats}

{mmm, honey}

{make sure to mix everything really well so there aren't clumps of peanut butter}


{don't forget to flatten the cookies before baking...I forgot, oops}

{finished cookie!}

These cookies were pretty tasty, especially for being so healthy. But I'm not going to lie, I still love me some butter and sugar in my cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment